Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover
The Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover gives you one day of unlimited bus and rail travel in Derbyshire and also includes travel nearby cities outside Derbyshire including Burton-on-Trent, Leek, Macclesfield, Sheffield and Uttoxeter.
This pass costs £12.30 for one adult (plus one child under 16), £6.15 for a senior citizen (aged 60 or older) and £22.50 for a family/group ticket that gives up to two adults and three children unlimited bus and rail travel (a dog can travel in place of a child with this ticket).
Where to buy the Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover ticket
You can buy the Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover ticket from:
- On board most buses within the coverage area of the Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover ticket
- Derby bus station
- East Staffordshire Council customer service centre in Burton-on-Trent
- Public libraries in Alfreton, Belper, Glossop, Heanor, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Matlock, Melbourne and Swadlincote
- Railway station ticket offices in Alfreton, Burton-on-Trent, Buxton, Chesterfield, Derby, Long Eaton, New Mills, Newtown and Sheffield (available on day of travel only)
- Tourist information centres in Ashbourne, Bakewell, Buxton, Castleton, Chesterfield, Derby, Leek, Sheffield and Swadlincote
- Uttoxeter Town Hall
The Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover ticket is valid for travel on trains operated by the following companies: