The Devon Ranger travel pass gives you unlimited rail travel in Devon. This pass is available as either a one-day pass or an evening pass (for travel after 6pm).
The coverage area for this pass includes most rail lines in Devon including trains to Axminster and Tiverton Parkway in the east, St Budeaux and Gunnislake in the west and Barnstaple in the north. It also includes travel between Exeter, Newton Abbot, Plymouth, Exmouth and Paignton.
The Devon Day Ranger pass is available after 9am Monday–Friday and all day on weekends and bank holidays. It is also available for travel on the following trains running Monday–Friday:
- 5.56am Exeter St Davids–Barnstaple
- 6.50am Exeter St Davids–Barnstaple
- 8.43am Barnstaple–Exeter–Exmouth
- 6.42am Exeter St Davids–Axminster
- 8.00am Exeter St Davids–Honiton
- 8.26am Exeter St Davids–Axminster
The Devon Evening Ranger is available after 6pm, seven days a week. It is also available for travel on the following trains:
- 5.24pm Gunnislake–Plymouth (Monday–Friday)
- 5.30pm Gunnislake–Plymouth (Saturday)
(travel after 6pm)
The Devon Ranger pass lets you travel on trains operated by the following companies: