Derbyshire Wayfarer Ranger
The Derbyshire Wayfarer Ranger gives you one day of unlimited bus and rail travel in Derbyshire and also includes travel nearby cities outside Derbyshire including Burton-on-Trent, Leek, Macclesfield, Sheffield and Uttoxeter.
This pass costs £12.60 for one adult (plus one child under 16), £6.30 for a senior citizen (aged 60 or over) or a child (aged under 16) and £23 for a family/group ticket that gives up to two adults and three children unlimited bus and rail travel (a dog can travel in place of a child with this ticket).
Where to buy the Derbyshire Wayfarer Ranger ticket
You can buy the Derbyshire Wayfarer Ranger ticket from:
- On board most buses within the coverage area of the Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover ticket
- Derby bus station
- East Staffordshire Council customer service centre in Burton-on-Trent
- Public libraries in Alfreton, Belper, Glossop, Heanor, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Matlock, Melbourne and Swadlincote
- Railway station ticket offices in Alfreton, Burton-on-Trent, Buxton, Chesterfield, Derby, Long Eaton, New Mills, Newtown and Sheffield (available on day of travel only)
- Tourist information centres in Ashbourne, Bakewell, Buxton, Castleton, Chesterfield, Derby, Leek, Sheffield and Swadlincote
- Uttoxeter Town Hall
The Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover ticket is valid for travel on trains operated by the following companies: