Explore South Wales
The Explore South Wales Flexi Rover allows four days rail and eight days bus travel within an eight-day period.
This pass is valid for rail travel after 9.30am Monday–Friday and all day on weekends and bank holidays.
The Explore South Wales Flexi Rover also offers reduced entry within the given area to numerous visitor attractions plus discounts on accommodation.
This bus and rail pass gives you the following discounts:
- 10% discount on accommodation at YHA hostels throughout Wales
- 10% discount of a standard room rate at Sleeperz Hotel, Cardiff
- 20% discount on admission to National Trust properties
- 20% discount on admission to selected independent visitor attractions
- 50% discount on the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway
- 20% discount on eight other narrow gauge heritage railways
- Two for one admission to Wales’ most spectacular castles in the care of Cadw Welsh Historic Monuments
- Discounted admission to City Sightseeing guided tours in Cardiff, Newport, Llandudno and Chester
- Free entry to the National Museums of Wales
|Four travel days in and eight day period||£69||£34.50|
The Explore South Wales Flexi Rover pass can be used on trains operated by the following companies: