The Explore Wales flexipass allows four days rail and eight days bus travel within and eight-day period.
This pass is valid for travel after 9.15am Monday–Friday and all day on weekends and bank holidays.
The Explore Wales flexipass also offers reduced entry within the given area to numerous visitor attractions and also accommodation discounts. This bus and rail pass gives you the following discounts:
- 10% discount on accommodation at YHA hostels throughout Wales
- 10% discount of a standard room rate at Sleeperz Hotel, Cardiff
- 20% discount on admission to National Trust properties
- 20% discount on admission to selected independent visitor attractions
- 50% discount on the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway
- 20% discount on eight other narrow gauge heritage railways
- Two for one admission to Wales’ most spectacular castles in the care of Cadw Welsh Historic Monuments
- Discounted admission to City Sightseeing guided tours in Cardiff, Newport, Llandudno and Chester
- Free entry to the National Museums of Wales
|4 in 8 days||£99||£65.35||£49.50|
This bus and rail pass is valid for bus and train travel throughout Wales and also includes rail travel to nearby cities in England including Chester, Gloucester and Shrewsbury.
The Explore Wales flexipass can be used on trains operated by the following companies: